Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Crazy Day

Well, I apologize that it has been a few days since updating. I have so much to write about however, it's not going to happen for another day or two. Besides being busy with getting things back in order and then working, I managed to severely injure myself today. I've had an old foot injury from high school that I was told would eventually need surgery...well today I reinjured it even more. I fell on the ice on our back patio and boy, I am definitely paying the price tonight. I did manage to at least get myself back in the house and get my husband up to help me continue to get Bubba ready for school. I also went to work today. I just tried not to walk on it much, but now tonight I can't put much of any weight on it at all. I also managed to lightly sprain my wrist when I was trying to catch my fall. Then of course to top it all off...I woke up with an enourmous head cold that alone could have knocked me on my bum for awhile. So needless to say, I will be out of commission for the next day or two. Hope life is treating all of you much better than it is me.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh Mandie, OUCH! It sounds like you've definitely been through a lot this week!! I really hope that you'll be on the mend very soon!

Bethany said...

How are you doing today, Mandie?

Bethany said...

Mandie, hope you're doing ok...haven't heard from you in a while. :)

Mandie said...

Thanks Bethany! My body is nearly mended now. I'm such a klutz!