Saturday, February 3, 2007

My Family

Well, I thought it was time to give a little bit of info on my family. I'm married to the most wonderful man I've ever met. We are almost at our 6 year anniversary and I'm so excited!! We have a little boy, "bubba" as we generally call him, who is 3. He's by far the most amazing thing I've ever done. He makes me laugh every single day.


My hubby works 2nd shift at a factory. I'm not too keen on 2nd shift, but we have made it work for us as best as possible. We don't complain because the money he makes is what allows me to choose whether I want to stay at home or work. It's so wonderful to have that as an option. He really is such a great dad which I find so funny because he originaly did not want children. Now he wants as many as I'll agree to have. While we do have our "issues" like everyone else, I can truly say that he is the only man for me.

My bubba is the absolute joy of my life. I truly never knew that I could love anyone as much as I do him. He is constantly coming up with new and funny things to day and to say. I absolutely love being his mommy.

So there you have it. That's my family. We also have our parents, brothers, sisters and a heck of a lot of extended family between us, which we spend time with on a very regular basis.

Next to God, family is our first love and priority.

No comments: