Friday, February 2, 2007

What I Want To Accomplish

Well, I really haven't gotten much done today. I had a few appointments earlier in the day and then wound up with a migraine and felt I needed to lay down and rest. I'm getting a very late start considering it's nearly 9, but there's no time like the present, I suppose.

Office/Playroom:
Pick Up Toys.
Empty Trash.
Organize Papers.


Living Room:
Pick Up Anything That Does Not Belong.


Kitchen:
Finish Dishes.
Wipe Off Counters And Stove-Top.


Powder Room:
Swish And Swipe.

Laundry Room:
Quick Pick-Up.


Upstairs:
Gather Any Dishes.
Pick Up Dirty Clothes.


Upstairs Bathrooms:
Swish And Swipe.

Last, but not least, make up grocery list for tomorrow.


Tomorrow:
Vacuum And Sweep All Floors.
Grocery Shopping.
Laundry.

3 comments:

Robin Green said...

I am a big to-do lister. I started keeping one in November and have never stopped. I love marking things off my list and the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. I am a SAHM as well and am so thankful that my hubby has a good job that allows me to do so! Enjoyed reading!

Mandie said...

Thanks so much for giving me my very first comment. It's amazing to think that someone would actually take their time out to read about me and my thoughts.

I am a to-do lister almost to a fault. Acutally, I can make a list of just about anything. Things I have, things I need, things I want, things to-do, things to-not-do. You name it and I've made a list of it!!

That is so wonderful that you are able to stay home. I wish every mom had that option. I think if a mom works it should be because she wants to and not because she needs to. Maybe someday this will be reality.

Thanks again for reading. I hope you come back soon!

Bethany said...

You sure got a lot accomplished, Mandie! I love to-do lists...they help me stay on track...if I don't use one, my mind goes all over the place and I get nothing done. :)