Thursday, February 8, 2007

Menu Planning

If you need help with menu planning or just don't like to do it, then please use my link at the bottom of this page. I came across Dine Without Whine a few months ago and I absolutely love it!!! My son is so SO picky! (Who am I kidding, so am I!) I love nearly all the recipes that are used. It's so affordable too and it even gives you a very usable shopping list. Please use the button at the bottom of this page so I can earn credit towards my subscription.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the website..I am always looking for help

Mandie said...

Amy, I absolutely love the program. I don't necessarily always make every meal that is suggested ( I generally have a request or two from my husband.). That's one of the beauties of her shopping list. It's not only separated by general types (i.e. produce, meats, dairy), but she also has each recipe marked with a letter and it's corresponding ingredients get that same letter on the shopping list making it very easy to pull out things that you may not need. Please let me know how you like it!