Thursday, February 1, 2007

God Provides

"Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness,a nd all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:31-34)

God amazes me more everyday. Once again God has showed me that He is faithful.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

This is one of my favorite verses, and it's so true. I have never seen a day where God did not provide us with what we needed. Even when we thought there was no way, God made a way. There's another verse in proverbs that says, "I have been young and I have been old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, or His seed begging bread."

Mandie said...

That is such a great verse Bethany! Thanks for sharing it!!