Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Passed!!

I am now licensed to sell property, casualty, life, and health insurance in the state of Wisconsin!!! That is 4, I repeat, 4 exams done and over with!!

Whew!!! That is one thing I'm glad is over! I just don't think my brain is cut out for this testing stuff the way it used to be. I just wish I could know what my actual score was. But it's either a score or a "pass", so I'm much better off not knowing. I think it should be the other way around. I think if you pass you should get your actual score and if you fail you should just get a "fail". Oh well. Hopefully, I won't need to worry about any more tests for a long long time.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

See, I knew you'd be able to pass! :) Congratulations!! I bet it feels so good to get that out of the way!

Mandie said...

You have no idea!!!! I still can't believe I actually passed it. The instructor I had for the class said it's quite common that people fail on their first and even 2nd attempt. I'm just so grateful I was not one of them.

Bethany said...

that's awesome! :)