Monday, April 23, 2007

We Had A Great Time.

Well our vacation has come and gone and we are now getting back to normal. We had a few snags along the way, the biggest one being Carter getting sick. I went to get him up on Monday so we could get ready to go and he threw up. Then I gave him a bath and he threw up again after the bath. I asked him if he still wanted to go and of course he said yes so we left and he got sick once more in the car on the way down, but then he was ok for the rest of the day. We just always made sure we were next to an exit or bathroom just in case, but luckily there were no more problems. Tuesday he no longer was throwing up, but instead he had diarrhea. He otherwise was feeling and acting completely fine so we continued on with our vacation.

We went to a HUGE antique mall where I found a very nice silver tea set for $35. That seemed like a really good price to me. It is slightly tarnished, but I think silver cleaner/polish will take care of that.

Mike got sick on Wednesday and Thursday so we stayed home those two days. I SOMEHOW managed to escape the illness this time around. I was so greatful!!!

Now I'm just trying to recover. Not only am I tired from all the running around we have done, but I have laundry and cleaning to do.

Speaking of laundry... Can I just say that I have the most amazing sister alive!!!! When I left home on Monday, I had at least 20 loads of laundry to do. (Scary I know, but that is the one thing that seems to drag me down the most.) Well, before we had left we had asked my sister to take care of our animals for the two days we would be gone. Not only did she take care of our two dogs and cat, but she did ALL my laundry AND cleaned my laundry room. It was such an unexpected surprise. I couldn't believe it. Sisters are such a blessing.

No comments: