Friday, April 27, 2007

Update On Carter

Well, after seeing his dr. they think that it is in fact a UTI. He said that the antibiotics that I had given him could have affected the results of his lab test. He said that it also just may be a continuation from his stomach flu from last week. Apparently sometimes if a child is either constipated or has diarrhea it can irritate the bladder and make it seem as though they have a UTI. If it doesn't get better the other possibility is diabetes. That's definitely scary because there is a lot of family history on my side with both Type I and Type II. Dr. said not to worry at this point though because he thought it was unlikely.

So far so good and Carter seems to be responding to the antibiotics and his accidents are getting fewer and farther between.

Now however, I am ill. I have an extremely nasty cold. But after being in bed most of yesterday and most of today, I'm starting to feel a little better. I really want to get my house clean tonight so I can get laundry done tomorrow. For some reason I have this complusion where I can't do laundry in a messy house. Needless to say, that's probably why my laundry piles up so often. Here's my to-do list for tonight and tomorrow...

Tonight:
Office-
Clean off Desk
Pick Up Toys w/ Carter
Dust
Vacuum

Living Room-
Clean Off Coffee Table
Straighten Book Shelf
Vacuum
Spot Clean Carpets

Kitchen-
Dishes
Wipe Off Counters
Polish Appliances
Vacuum
Mop

Dining Room-
Wipe Off Table
Vacuum
Mop

Powder Room-
Wipe Down Sink
Clean Toilet
Vacuum Mop

Master Bedroom-
Make Bed
Pick Up Old Newspapers
Dust
Vacuum

Master Bathroom-
Clean Off Sink Area
Clean Toilet
Wipe Out Shower and Tub
Pick Up Dirty Laundry
Vacuum
Spot Clean Carpets

Guest Rooms-
Remove Bedding To Be Washed
Vacuum

Guest Bathroom-
Wipe Out Shower & Tub
Clean Toilet
Clean Sink Area

Carter's Room-
Pick Up Toys
Straighten Closet
Vacuum
Spot Clean Carpets

Tomorrow:
Anything That Was Not Done Tonight
Pay Bills
Grocery List & Shopping
Laundry

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Aww poor Carter! UTI's are no fun at all!
I hope the antibiotics have totally corrected the problem by now!