Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vacation!!!!!!

We are going on vacation next week. It is a fairly spur of the moment thing. Hubby has been having a rough few weeks at work and really wanted a break. I can't wait.

This is going to be our schedule...

Saturday: Stay at home; Get the house cleaned. (Not much of a vacation I know, but it must be done.)

Sunday: Church; Lunch w/ family

Monday: John Deere Museum (I really can't wait for this!! Carter is already asking me everyday when we get to go see the tractors. AND on a side note, it will be very cool for me since my family helped start the company.)

Tuesday: Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.

Wednesday: Mini Golf and Go Carting; Dinner with my family; Church

Thursday: I have to work in the morning, but then we are going bowling.

Friday: I have to work again in the morning, but then my cousin and her husband and 2 kids are coming to town. Then we will once again go out for dinner with my family.

Saturday: A charity auction for my son's school; Couples night out with my cousin and her hubby which will include a movie and dinner at our all-time favorite restaurant "The Melting Pot".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog!

My dryer eats my socks all the time too!! Now I can tell my husband I'm not crazy!