Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today I Splurged

I ordered some new furniture today. There was a deal at our local furniture store where if you bought $3000 of furniture you would get a 61" HD TV. So I thought I would take advantage of that! Before we moved into our new house, I had planned on getting some new furniture and a big screen tv, but hubby's job was not all that stable and we had to use the money elsewhere so I finally took the leap and went for it.

This is what I got: a sofa, a 1 and half chair (very nice for snuggling), an ottoman, 2 end tables, 1 coffee table, a new dining room table w/ 6 matching chairs and of course, the big screen tv. I got all of this for less than $4000!!! All of it is so beautiful too! I just can't wait. Hubby doesn't know yet that he's getting his tv. I can't wait to tell him!

Update:

Hubby called as I was originally posting this. He's very excited.

Here are pics of what we got. This is everything except the 2 end tables and the coffee table.

TV (I got this link from amazon because they had a better pic.)

Dining Room Set

Chair and a Half (The colors of this and the couch are a little off in the photo. They are more cream colored than yellowish.)

Couch

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, that is awesome! What beautiful furniture and a GREAT deal with that TV included!!

Happy Homemaker said...

Beautiful choices! Hope you all enjoy it!