Friday, May 4, 2007

Please Pray

My dear friend Sandi who is a member of Friendly Faces , a message board for moms that I'm a part of, is going through something so terribly difficult. She just found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant. She recently noticed a lump in her throat and had thought it was due to her thyroid complications. They are now thinking it is Lymphoma. Please PLEASE say a prayer for her and her baby as well as for her husband and her 3 girls. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. Please add a comment to this post and I will pass it along to her. I know that your thoughts and prayers will help her through this scary time.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I have been thinking about her a lot, and hope that she'll be okay. It's so awful what she's having to deal wth right now... I'm keeping her in my prayers.

Bethany said...

Mandie, I found a link and immediately thought of you, and thought this might be encouraging for your situation.
http://www.bethany.org/A55798/bethanyWWW.nsf/0/A66AD06AA08250CD85256D630068395E

Bethany said...

hmm that link didn't show all the way... I'm going to try this again:
http://www.bethany.org/A55798/
bethanyWWW.nsf/0/
A66AD06AA08250CD85256D630068395E

Bethany said...

Mandie, are you there? I miss you!