Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So Starts My Blog

I am a happily married mommy of 1 and I'm on a journey to reinvention. I have lived my life in an uninspired mediocre way and I have chosen to change that. My goal is to become the wife and mother and woman that I know God has purposed me to be. I pray God will take this newly found passion and ignite it so that I may be considered worthy of the gifts I have been so greatly blessed with. Having passion for God and passion for family is the TRUE definition for living life to the fullest.

I have always wanted to have a blog where I could chronicle my many trials and triumphs, but I've never been motivated enough to keep up with it. I have now decided, however, that this just may be a great tool not only for others (that is, if anyone else choose to read this), but also for myself. So, here goes...

No comments: