Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Challenging Day

Today was definitely one of the most challenging days of late. Here's a little background. Recently I was approached by an independent insurance agent. She asked if I would be interested in a job. After going over all the particulars, I realized that the opportunity was one that I couldn't resist.

Benefits:
-I am able to take my son to work with me if necessary.
-I am able to set my own schedule so I can primarily work while my son is in preschool.
-Only 15 hours a week to start with the opportunity to increase those hours over time as I choose.
-The work itself interests me.
-My new boss is a family woman herself and understands my passion for family.

On to today, one of the requirements of going to work is getting several licenses. Today was my first 2 exams of several more to come. I was so very nervous and I thought for sure that I didn't pass, but amazingly and only with the help of God, I passed. I've been thanking God all day for helping me retain what I studied and keeping me calm during the exam.

A sweet note about my husband... He was praying today that God would help me pass. It's so amazing that I hear those words come from my husband who for so long wanted nothing to do with God and church. Life is amazing!!

No comments: